Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Confessions of a Data Entry Queen

  • I really like being domestic. I don't believe in gender roles, but for some reason I feel responsible to make dinner at the end of a day of working, and to clean up after the dinner too. I kind of melt when David does it for me, but I am okay with doing it for him most of the time.
  • There is a soft spot in my heart for reality TV. (Thank God I don't have cable, because otherwise it would be a problem.)
  • I am reading some trashy-ish novel right now that reminds me of teen fiction, and I am very much enjoying it. I needed a break from serious stuff.
  • I spend 1-2 hours at the beginning of the work day catching up on personal stuff. (I don't feel bad about this because I am really efficient at my job.)
  • Once when I smelled Inn and Out I thought about going there and having a cheeseburger and not telling anyone ever, but I didn't. (I don't crave meat often, but the grilled cheeses there just aren't the same.)
  • I read a lot of people's blogs all the time and never comment. I feel like I am a blog stalker in this way.
  • I sometimes don't by fair trade coffee because I really like certain flavors. It actually makes me feel like I am drinking 'blood coffee' sometimes, and I know I need to change this habit.
  • I am pretty happy spending time with just David and other close friends. I feel like I can't keep in touch with a lot of people all the time, and I am really happy in a normal routine.
  • I shave my legs about once every 2-3 months. Sometimes longer.
  • I feel guilty for moving so far from my family. It makes me feel like an abandoner- like my dad.
  • I peed in the pool most of my life growing up. (Not anymore thankfully)
  • I shaved my face with my mom's boyfriends razor when I was 10.
  • I asked a lady in a Rite Aid why she had a beard once, and my Aunt why she was fat. (I was not really polite at that age.)
  • I never order sodas when I am out, but I always take 3-5 sips from David.

1 comment: