Monday, August 11, 2008

Stress Busters

I realize today that something I have known for a long time. I have a really hard time not letting the pain/stress of someone I love become my own pain/stress.

But I am working on changing that, because it makes me a healthier person...

So my stress busters for today included
  • Freshly chopped watermelon from the Farmer's Market.
  • Having an Italian Dinner at The Soprano's (with Jare) while doing my wash at the laundromat next door.
  • Swimming laps for about 25 minutes at an apartment complex's pool. (close to me)
  • Losing myself in the final book of the Twilight series at lunch and after my post-pool shower.

I think I will sleep well tonight and that tomorrow will be a good day because after work David will come over, give me lots of hugs, and play TtR with me until I am ready to snuggle.

Oh, so much to look forward to...

1 comment:

Moore Musings said...

ahhhh... sounds like a good day!!!
:)

you twighlighters...