Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom and I

Highlights of the weekend included:
  • Eating a posh breakfast in Ocean Beach.
  • Seeing the dozens of harbor seals at La Jolla. ( I have amazing photos and good video)
  • Watching 7 baby lion cabs tumble around at the Wild Animal Park.
  • Making about 60 or so pieces of Naan on the huge industrial griddle at Camp Stevens and 'taste testing' it while hot of the grill.
  • Making home made cheese. (Lots of it)
  • Doing some birdwatching with my mom/chasing a wild turkey.
  • Going to a too pricey place for dinner,having my mom pretend she was going to the restroom, and running out the hotel door after her laughing because it was above our price range.
  • Laughing with mom.

We had a wonderful time. I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother who shines so much love into my life. I couldn't me more thankful for the weekend, especially because I know she had a blast.

No comments: