- Eating a posh breakfast in Ocean Beach.
- Seeing the dozens of harbor seals at La Jolla. ( I have amazing photos and good video)
- Watching 7 baby lion cabs tumble around at the Wild Animal Park.
- Making about 60 or so pieces of Naan on the huge industrial griddle at Camp Stevens and 'taste testing' it while hot of the grill.
- Making home made cheese. (Lots of it)
- Doing some birdwatching with my mom/chasing a wild turkey.
- Going to a too pricey place for dinner,having my mom pretend she was going to the restroom, and running out the hotel door after her laughing because it was above our price range.
- Laughing with mom.
We had a wonderful time. I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother who shines so much love into my life. I couldn't me more thankful for the weekend, especially because I know she had a blast.