Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting Big

Yesterday David and I spent the WHOLE day house hunting in San Diego (please let me mention the fact that it was 109 degrees where we were. I suggested that on the way home we stop at the Wild Animal Park because they start there night zoo thing, but he said he didn't think it would be a good call because we had a long day and were tired. I agreed with him, because Escondido isn't exactly on the way home (and I am going with my sister in a few weeks). I checked the weather and it said that is was still in the nineties there are 7pm last night- we would have been so tired and miserable.

But look at how big these baby lions are getting. This was a month ago when we were in Julian for Mother's Day. They are probably going to look like almost full grown lions by the time I get to take Arnie. I hope that it's not 106 when we go there next month.

No comments: