- David making me such a yummy breakfast this morning
- D telling me how much I mean to him and how much he truly appreciates all my help in house hunting yesterday. (Feeling that I have been on less of an emotional roller coaster about the whole thing, and feeling very secure about the future.)
- Having a non-spastic back, which is such a change from a week ago today.
- The Sicilian Thing pizza place that the Remy family recommended. D had thick. I had thin. It was scrumptious.
- Having the kitty wake me up on Saturday morning (and then going back to bed for a while.)
- Talking much with my surrogate sister, and thinking about getting her and Arnie together when she is here.
- The Mushroom Focaccia pocket for breakfast from the F-Market.
- Book Club meeting outside on my porch tonight. We talked about Three Cups of Tea, which is a really touching story about a man who starts a foundation to build schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- The pretty sunset on the ride home.
- Playing a word game on the table at Macaroni Grill last night.
- Fresh watermelon from the F-Market, and blueberries, and blackberries. (YUMMM!)
- Staying in an air-conditioned house and a weekend when AC was much needed.
- Going to a party and seeing old friend on Friday night. Realizing how great being real with people is, and how certain relationships are such blessings.
- Feeling like we found a good home for D in San Diego.
- A few new dresses that are good for hot weather. (None over $15)
Not Like So Much
- D's parents dog who is really rambunctious and feeling bad for her being in the hot yard all day.
- My new shoes rubbing a bad blister on the back of foot, and realizing after a month of wanting them I need to return them.
- The lady not calling us when she rented the room D wanted, causing us to wait in San Diego for two additional hours.
- The temperature ranging from 109 in San Diego yesterday to 95 here today.
- Stubbing my two twice yesterday.
All in all this was a great weekend. I will be in L.A for the next two nights at two concerts. I am pretty excited about both. I am so thankful that life has been a blessing lately, and actually feeling great about house sitting for the next week and a half or so, because both places have AC and the heat was definitely getting to my head a little bit.